Technology Strike Teams
N-CATT’s Innovative Technology Strike Teams are back for 2021! Applications are open through June 9th at 5pm Eastern.
Past Strike Team Efforts
In 2020, N-CATT provided in-depth technical assistance through Innovative Technology Strike Teams to selected rural, small-urban, and/or tribal transit agencies. N-CATT and the agencies collaborated in a focused setting on identified goals for the systems, potential technological solutions, and planning for implementing those solutions. The Technology Strike Team collaboration resulted in actionable documents that the agencies could use to guide implementation plans, procure technology, and even launch a new service.
The selected agencies for Technology Strike Team technical assistance are:
- Redwood Coast Transit Authority in Crescent City, CA
- Bloomington Public Transportation Corporation in Bloomington, IN
- Ardent Solutions, Inc. in Wellsville, NY
- Bay Area Rural Transit Commission in Ashland, WI
- Carolinas Alliance for Innovation in Greenville, SC