Upcoming Events and Resources
- Date: May 31, 2020
N-CATT offers practical, readily useful information in a variety of formats. Here are the events and resources that N-CATT is creating or has recently posted.
- Framework for Technology Decision Making (Aired Apr. 15, 2020)
- Open Source Software and Open Data – May 21, 2020
- GTFS Flex – June 17, 2020
- Mobility as a Service – July 9, 2020
- Electric Vehicle Technology for Transit – Aug. 4, 2020
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology for Transit – Aug. 18, 2020
- Autonomous Vehicle Pilots and Beyond – Sept. 16, 2020
- Using Data for Transportation Services
- Culture of Innovation for Transportation Agencies
- Steps to Electric Buses
- What is MaaS?
- Data Results: Read with Caution
- Data for Demand-Response Transportation
White Papers and Factsheets
- Framework for Technology Decision Making
- Open Source Software and Open Data
- Mobility as a Service
- GTFS Flex
- Autonomous Vehicle Pilots
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology for Transit
- Electric Vehicle Technology for Transit
- Technology Procurement Playbook
- Promising Practices Guide
The N-CATT podcast series, Transit Tech Cats, will be featuring innovative tech thinkers, transit leaders, and others contributing to the rapidly evolving business practices enabled by technological change. We are covering new technologies as well as how to transition to a culture of innovation and become a nimble, tech-savvy transit agency and transportation provider.
N-CATT will be producing a video series with an inside look at emerging technologies, transit service strategies, and flexible approaches to transit technology adoption. These will be posted on the N-CATT YouTube channel and here on our website. Video production is currently delayed due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
For N-CATT announcements and news, sign up for the N-CATT newsletter and follow us on social media.